Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gold Lucky Koi Necklace

I made a Lucky Koi Necklace in gold and I love it. The gold and pink looks feminine, the combination of Japanese koi/Octagon is kindda gangster... haha... sweet and edgy, my kind of fashion :) I know my bff in Taiwan who's having a Japanese koi tattoo on her lower back, will love this necklace!

Do you guys like this? Let me know what you think... I have one for now, and may have more in 2 weeks.


The Lucky Koi (Gold)
Swarovski Light Rose Octagon Pendant
Antiqued Gold Koi pendant
16" 14K Gold plated chain
$20



Since I'm having a Giveaway, I'll be offering
FREE SHIPPING
on US orders/$2 on International orders during the contest time (end Oct 11th)


Enjoy :)


Email Me: shung1005@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl! i just found your jewelry blog and i'm absolutely lovin' it! i have a fascination with koi fish! hehe! can't wait to look around some more :)

anastasia93 said...

I'm following you!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

that is pretty.i love it. =)

Amanda said...

so gorgeous! it would be amazing with the light rose sakura pendant as well as the gold koi pendant.