Monday, September 14, 2009

Snowflakes Bracelet

The first time I fell in love with snowflake jewelry was Tiffany's limited edition snowflake sterling silver charm... It's still on my wish list these days :)

I was excited to find these snowflake crystals so I decided to make my own...

Here is the snowflake bracelet that I recently created. I really love how the silver snowflake falls freely on top of the Swarovski crystal.

Snowflakes Bracelet
- 6.5" Sterling Silver Chain (fit most wrists)
- Sterling Silver circle toggle clasp
- Swarovski clear snowflake pendent
- Antique silver snowflake
$24





email me: shung1005@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

I V Y said...

oh wow, it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

thats so pretty! Hey I just wanted to let you know that I am selling a Juicy Couture Baby Tote Bag ! Check it out and let me know if your interested!!

Simes. said...

Hey! nice pictures, great blog btw, take a look at ours whenever you want. We invite you to follow it!
Love,
A&A

Simes. said...

Hey! nice pictures, great blog btw, take a look at ours whenever you want. We invite you to follow it!
Love,
A&A

Calia Yang said...

you have some really cute stuff!!